Saturday, October 2, 2010

Isa-Body Contest

This past year I entered in an IsaBody Contest where you tried to change your body for the better, they judged 1/2 on how you looked and the other 1/2 on an essay you had to write.
1st prize got $5,000 2nd prize $2000 3rd 1,000 and 4th and 5th got $500
They all also got free trip to San Diego, and free tickets to convention.

I decided to do this for 2 reasons:
1. I wanted to return to my pre-pregnancy weight
2. I wanted some Free Money!!

It was a learning experience for me, because I actually learned a lot aboutmyself andhow I sabotage my success at times. It really was about persistence, and sticking to it!

I went from this:

To this:

Even though I wasnt in the top 5 I was in fact in the TOP TEN!! I am and was so proud of my accomplishments, and even though I didnt win money, I won myself back. I feel more confident, and that is worth a million bucks to me. :)

No comments: