Monday, March 1, 2010

I've decided I love to eat


Yummy, Yummy food. I look forward to meal times. I know a lot of people dont like to fuss about cooking, so they eat a sandwich, or a bowl of cereal. But me!, why waste it on something crappy! I will go out of my way to cook something yummy even if it's just for me!! I will make fresh, homemade guacamole for my chicken tacos, just for lunch. I love to find mini meals as my snacks in between my meals, so I feel I get more yummy food during the day!!

OK why the talk of food???? I AM CLEANSING!!! I am feeling fine, but I as already planning what I am going to eat tomorrow. I never thought I could ever cleanse, but the way it makes me feel, is so worth it. I tell myself there is always tomorrow for food.
Here is what I am going to eat tomorrow(just bare with me food on my mind!)

8:00 am- Power shake (different then normal shake)
11:00am- Power shake (cause I need on after the gym)
1:30-2pm- Mini meal - egg muffin - 1 egg with turkey bacon, slice of cheese and whole wheat english muffin.
430-5pm- celery and salsa (trust me its yummy, it replaces my chips)
7:30- Honey Chile Chicken, brown rice, veggies

Why am I cleansing? 2 reasons 1- To make sure I can stay at my tip top shape in my health(it makes me look younger too). 2. To get back to my pre-pregnancy weight or better!

2 comments:

Bart and Misty said...

Ok, you need to blog all of your recipes so we can follow your yumminess!! I love to cook too, I just get tired of the recipes I have! Good job on your cleanse! I'm totally rocking it this time!! :)

Nathalie Smith said...

I might just do that Misty! I know you are rocking your cleanse for sure! I am calling you tomorrow!