Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All about Caylee

Aww, teething sucks!

So Caylee just got 4 of her top teeth!! This consisted of sleepless night, uncontrollable crying, snotty nose, little fever, and even a cough. Once they broke thru all of that stopped. Hallelujah!! She is my sweet little angel, and it is so hard for her to go thru that.
On a good note♪.... She started crawling!!!! For awhile she was bouncing on her bum to get around, but like 2 week ago she just started! It is so cute! She also makes these cute little face, when she is about to cry! I am getting sad that she is getting bigger. Her birthday is in 2 months! Noooo! My baby won't be a baby soon! Knowing she is my last makes everything feel like it is going to fast!!!
She is such a good sleeper. She sleeps all night(unless shes teething,lol). She is so good at eating. She loves eating! Real food please, none of that baby jar crap! She loves her sisters, they play so good, they make her laugh alot. I see how much she is loved by everyone and it makes me smile from ear to ear. She is my angel.

1 comment:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

Ah she is gettin so big!! she is cute:)