Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT


I went to see this opening day at 1:00 pm with my friend Rachel! We are both fans of the books, she is the one who got me to read this in the first place!
Anyways, the movie was still packed,but we managed to get good seats! I wasn't so sure I loved the movie, maybe because there was so much missing from the book and it seemed to be going to fast!(even though the movie is 2 hrs long!)
But, I went to see it again with some other friends the next day and I knew what to expect this time so guess what?
Alright you probably guessed...
I LOVED IT. I really got to enjoy it more this time! Obviously it will never replace the love for the book itself, but I loved it! I am excited they are going to make the next book! Since this was a low budget film, they will definitely have more money to make the next one! And make it even more awesome!
I suggest if you haven't read the books, go see it You will love it, If you have read the books, it might take you seeing it twice for you to fall in love with it!

5 comments:

Edee & Kyle said...

Yeah, I think I might have to go see it a second time. It's wierd, when I was watching the movie, I felt like my privacy was being invaded by all the others in the theatre. Especially all those girls squealing!!!

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

I have not read the books. But I went to see the movie, out of curiosity.
It is a very romantic theme and I have to admit that on the big screen the plot always feels rushed. I'll probably read the book when I find the time for it.
I am sure the sequels will be even better. Over all I am impressed by the new twist on vampires that the author brought.
I like how Edward considers himself a monster even when he is at his best behavior, taking in consideration his altered state.
This reflects so much our human state, when we compare it to our 'spiritual' potential. He understands that any false move can let the "beast" within loose. So he does the best he can to keep it in check, always understanding that he is what he is.

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Having said all that I'd like to add, that there is greatness in all of us.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I love it too!! the cast was good except Rosalie.... she is not how I had pictured her at all. the book is WAY better.

Hayward Family said...

I liked the movie!! I went in with low expectations, so that's good. I can't wait to see it again this Thanksgiving break!! Happy Thanksgiving!!