Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Erased

This is partly my fault, but I have been putting off downloading pictures/videos because of some foreign thing in me, I keep saying I will do it tomorrow. Just like this blog, I will blog tomorrow. Well, today Jasmine accidentally erased EVERYTHING on my camera, pictures and videos! NO! I screamed! I had so much that I hadn't saved! I was really upset at her. She said "Sorry mommy" it took me a while to actually say I forgive you, but I did because she actually looked really sad.
I gave her a hug and kissed her and said that I still loved her. About 10 minutes later we were just playing and stuff and she said again" I'm sorry mommy for erasing the camera" I said again" I forgive you, sweetie" and gave her a kiss.

The moral of the story: Tomorrow Never comes.

8 comments:

Adhis said...

I don't think it is Jazzie's fault. She's only 3.

HEY! Doesn't she have her own camera? Or did you return it?

Nathalie Smith said...

We returned it cause she was use to our fancy camera and thought hers"didn't work right".

Laura said...

You've motivated me to save my pics on the computer to a CD. I've been saying that I'll do it tomorrow for like 3 months now....
If my computer crashed, I truly think I'd want to die!

Adhis said...

Oh, dang it! I just sold our old digital camera for like $20 because I had forgotten Jasmine's had been returned. Sorry.

Hayward Family said...

I'm still sad you don't wanna go to the midnight showing with the screaming HS girls! haha..

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Adhis - yeah, it would be nice if you could ask family and friends if they are interested in buying from you before you sell out. At least the savings stay within the family. :)

Nathalie - that was a good moral. I have to agree with Adhis on this one. It was not Jasmine's fault. As adults we tend to postpone, neglect, and take for granted many things.
Having said that, growing never ends.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

sad!!! I am glad we got to go to lunch the other day!!

Edee & Kyle said...

I am crapping my pants right now about seeing your blog!!! Hey girl! I miss you and you need to go onto my facebook to see all the wedding pictures. Do you have facebook?