Sunday, October 12, 2008

Who's With Me?!

This Is A MUST See for the holidays! I get giddy everytime I see the trailer! I am planning to have a group to go the first showing on Friday, November 21. I am not gonna go to the midnight show for 3 reasons
a) Their will be too many high school girls giggling, screaming ( it's ok if I do because I can control it)
b) I am pregnant and have kids and so I just can't stay up that late.
c) I don't want to wait 2-3 hours or more in line just to get a good seat.

So who's with me?!  
It will be the first showing that can be anywhere from 11 am to 1 pm find a babysitter and join me! I want to make t-shirts ahead of times that we can all wear. Anywho, watch the new trailer that just came out this past week and squeal with me!




5 comments:

Adhis said...

You're such a GIRL!

Nathalie Smith said...

Thank-you!

Hayward Family said...

I can't wait!! haha.. I kinda wanna go to the midnight showing though! haha..

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ha ha ha Loni got me to read it. I am going with her to the midnight showing. It's a good book. hey we are thinking of all getting together and doing lunch. Me you, jen, and ana...... I think we might go it next saturday I will call you and let you know:)

Edee & Kyle said...

Well I saw it tonight. I should've gone to a matinea (sp?) though b/c MAN can teenage girls scream loud! They were all squimish with the movie. What did you think of it? It was pretty good, but my imagination of it in the book was just a little bit better if ya know what I mean!