Saturday, December 13, 2008

1st Dream

So 2 days ago Jasmine got up and said "Yesterday Aliyah was in the microwave and she was melting" I sat there and thought Oh my gosh, she is telling me her dream for the 1st time!
I said
"Oh Honey, it was just a dream"
She said
"But, she was in the microwave and you came and gave her food.Why did you let her in there? She was getting hurt."
I said again
"sweetheart it was just a dream, it didn't really happen, see Aliyah is ok"

Through out the day she would bring it up. She was really sweet and mommy like to Aliyah, like she was thankful that she was alright.

This is NOT my baby Aliyah, so don't even think I would ever do that to her or any child!

4 comments:

Adhis said...

Ew! That is such a disturbing photo!!
Take it down. Yuck.

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Little Jasmine probably has heard the term 'Having a baby in the oven' and because she does not know what her new sibling looks like, her mind brought Aliyah up (?)
It is good to reassure her that it was only a dream. I am glad that it didn't cause her to wake up in the middle of the night crying. It pretty much shows how brave she is.
The photo I must say it is WEIRD that any one would put a child to pose in such a manner...."WHAT are they thinking?"

Nathalie Smith said...

Nah, It just really shows a visual of what she might of been dreaming of! As for the term baby in the oven, no one has ever said that so that can't be it. Just a random dream.

jenni kaufusi said...

i neew you to email ma your home address so i can send you a christmas card. my email address is taylah21{at}gmail{dot}com
thanks