Saturday, July 19, 2008

My boob is gonna pop.

Ok well, not really, but sad day has come where I say good-bye to babyhood and hello to toddlermania. 2 nights ago, I stopped nursing Aliyah and she was totally fine with it. I think I took it harder then her. Emotionally and physically. My boob was getting so sore by the next day, pretty much throbbing or should I say screaming for someone to latch and suck(no thank you Hunter I will pass on your offer!). My friend Tasha's baby is like 2-3 months old and yesterday her mom happen to be going to a broadway show with family and she left cute little baby with my friend Jenni, well Jenni came over because baby Mya was crying and needed alittle help because her munchkin was jealous of her holding Mya. To make a long story short...NO, I did not feed her even though my boobs throb to the beat of her crying and grew a couple inches in hopes of reaching her mouth. I did offer, Jenni pretty grossed out said "umm, no". Well, today I still have a hard rock boob but no more throbbing, so babies across america stay away from me until I dry it all out.

Just to let you know I was only feeding her once right before bed for the last 3 weeks so I didn't think it would of affected me like it did.
Even though we all get anxious to be through nursing when the time actually comes it is a bit sad.
I love my little baby and how she is growing to be a big girl.

This is her where she randomly fell asleep when I propped her up on this teddy bear.
Ahh, the days of easy sleeping.

4 comments:

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

ha ha ha That is so funny!!! I told Jenni that if it came down to it to have you nurse Mya!!! You should just let hunter releave you, LOL

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Wow! You are amazing !
And so are the two beautiful Princesses. :)
If you are still fending rock boobs,
try to taking a hot bath to relax and relieve the 'tension'. I'd check this idea out with modern practitioners.

I LOVE and miss you.

Hayward Family said...

You are SO FUNNY!! I know I have some say to my namesake, so I say you totally SHOULD next time! haha.. It was so good to meet you! You are so cute! I'm gonna add you to my sidebar, if that's ok! Let me know how Wicked went!! LOVE IT!

Hayward Family said...

Ok, my friend.. did you PRE-ORDER the book? I can't WAIT to get it tomorrow!!