Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My 32nd Birthday

That's right I am now 32 and I feel the older you get the smaller the party festivities goes. It was still a nice day. We had a friend take our whole family to a restaurant called Uno. I didn't feel bad one bit since we feed him so much at home. The rest of the day was much to do about nothing. Hunter got me these awesome, cute New Balance Shoes that are meant to be my everyday shoes instead of using my workout shoes everyday. Later that night we went over to Jenni's and it turned out to be a little surprise party with a lot of the people from work. Which was so nice of her to throw together because she had been out of town. I made my own ice cream cake because I wanted to and everyone devoured it. I am old. The End.

3 comments:

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Cinderella made her own icecream cake!
that's funny :)
And you get to work it out after eating it He-he
Love you guys and cant wait to visit.

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

I am so sad we missed your party, Jon is upset he missed out on the cake LOL Happy Birthday!!! And you are not old.......you look 25!!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! And I'm glad your girls are alive and well!