Friday, July 11, 2008

The 2 Scares

I haven't been frightened like this since halloween 2004. No, but seriously, this is something no one with kids ever want to go thru. First, Jasmine was sitting on the ledge of our window it happen to be all the way open because I was cleaning the oven and it was stinky. Anyways, the screen popped out and so did Jasmine. It was atleast a 8 or 9 feet drop. Luckily she was ok. I went thru so many emotions in such little time.



Second, we were swimming and Aliyah knows how to swim with her floaties ON(no fear really).
Well I guess she tried to take it off and she ripped it so it floated away and she tried to go get it and guess what she found out real quick she couldn't swim with just one. I started to get her but the lifeguard had already jump in and grabbed her. She too was ok, all she did was cough and then wanted to go back in.




ANGELS ARE WATCHING OVER US.

3 comments:

Adhis said...

More!
I wanna know what emotions you went through and what Jasmine's reaction was when she fell out the window.

Nathalie Smith said...

I don't really remember some but,the first reaction was that I actually told Jasmine that is why I tell you not to play around up there!(in a really stern voice, I was angry) Then it turned to hopeless, then it turned to scared, then I went into a mini shock, don't really remember my feelings after that. Though, I did think I am the worst mom, but realized that is not true, things are gonna happen as kids.

Bybee's said...

oh my gosh!!! two terrible stories! glad everyone is ok