Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Start of the birthday madness!

OK so I know that I haven't written in a while, but June is our birthday month! I have been so busy preparing for parties. This is how it looks:
June 15~Jasmine's ( she just turned 3!)
June 20~ Aliyah's (she will be 1!)
June 29~ My birthday! and yes I am making my own cake! Don't ask how old.

So I have lots of different pics and video of Jasmine's birthday, which I will add. the video might take me longer because I am not the best at those.


The night before her birthday I had Cinderella call her! It was cute she loved it. 
it only cost 2.49 for Disney to do it. They have different characters too. Here is the website DisneyEnchantedCalls.com 
I video taped her, I tried to put in on speaker but, it is still hard to hear but her facial expression is priceless. Aliyah just happened to start coughing. Anyways, this was the kick off to her awesome birthday!

1 comment:

Adhis said...

I won't ask 'cause I know.
::cough:: 32 ::cough::