Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged by my Sister

Ok so here's the deal...I got tagged by my sister to list my 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions, 3 goals, 3 random facts about me, and then I have to tag 5 other people(if I even have 5 other friends!) if I tag you I will leave you a message on your blog so you know to look and do. So here it goes...

3 Joys

1. Seeing my girls having fun and smiling!

2. Being around friends and family.

3. Shopping (even if its just grocery shopping)



3 Fears


1. Not having enough money

2.Either my family or I getting in a serious car accident.

3.My girls going through life not knowing their true worth.



3 obsessions/ collections

1. I am obsessed with Stephenie Meyer's books! Twilight, New Moon,Eclipse
and her new one The Host! I am sure I will love Breaking Dawn when it comes out. Love, Love, Love! I even dream about them. Can't wait for the movie Twilight!



2.Vacuuming! I seriously like to vacuum atleast 3 times a day.

3.Working out.




3 Goals

1.Having a body like Fergie from Black Eyed Peas.(She surprisingly is my body type).

2.Trademark my style of indoor cycling, because it IS DIFFERENT.

3.Accept that people live their own movie, so don't try to change it. I can however chose to be a memorable character in it. (I have the lead role in mine anyways!)


3 random/surprising facts about myself

1. My passion growing up was Acting in movies. It still is, but having a family takes priority. As I see it I am in a live movie of my life everyday.

2.I haven't eaten red meat since 1992.

3.If I see a bug in my house I can't squish it. I grab any sort of house cleaner or perfume and spray it to death. ( I tell my daughter its sleeping and we throw it outside so they can "wake up".)



Tag your it!:
Jenni
Rachel
Laura
my mom(just send it in an email, I'd love to know your answers)
any of my other friends that don't have a blog send it in an email!


3 comments:

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

This is a cute game! But I rather not email it.
my JOYS
1. Listening MUSIC (for my plants, for my workouts, while I sleep, while I shower.
2. NATURE (fresh early mornings, bright blooming flowers, colors of seasons, rainbows).
3. I enjoy new found truths and knowledge. (AHA moments).

FEARS
1. That my children wont get to live a life they love.
2. Of being totally forgotten. Left Alone.
3. I am a little crazy, so I fear someone will lock me up in a funny farm. (I am not THAT crazy).

OBSESSIONS - Collections
1. Believe it or not Cleanliness, but it's so hard to keep it up every day, that's why I make many short cuts and vacations from this obsession.
2. I don't let anybody drink from my water bottle; I make sure I drink 80 oz. every day.
3. I collect the weirdest things; I am an artist. Right now I am collecting Lids.

GOALS
1. Be Healthy + Fit both Physically and mentally, for aslong as 150 more years;(to bad kids, you better plan a big party for my 200th - No CANDLES, please).
2.Travel and meet people of all kind (I do that already, just not abroad).
3. Have and enjoyable and comfortable home.

RANDOM FACTS
1. I'm not scared of physically dying (we all will eventually). I just don't want to linger in pain.
2. Things I've learned but not practiced as much: Interior Decorating, Practical Nursing, Tai-Chi,Belly Dance.
3. I have been told I talk in my sleep in Spanish, English or even French. It must be true because, I once awoke up startled with my own loud laugh.

I Tag DAVID, HUNTER, JON, and GEO.

Laura said...

I will do this soon, I swear, I'm just lazy right now!

Adhis said...

Lids.
Mom collects lids.

I now understand her Fear #3.