Monday, June 23, 2008

Jasmine's Party


It was a hit!Since we were away from family we had all her new friends we met out her come. Grama Donna came out this week and so she was here for it. A little piece of home helped. We had Corndogs, homemade mac n cheese and homemade pizza for food. They played the hokie pokie, limbo, the chicken dance, and hit the pinata, and then we sang happy birthday, ate cake and ice cream, and opened her presents. All the kids really enjoyed the easy games, I did too, because all I had to do was turn on the music! I made a thrown for her, which I never got a good picture of, but you can see it behind the boys in the picture above.

2 comments:

Adhis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS JASMINE!

(Oh my goodness. Aliyah reminds me of Jasmine when she turned one!)

Bybee's said...

wish we could have been there! what a good idea with the throne