Monday, March 31, 2008

What about the bunny?


So I know that Easter is sooo over, but I never got to tell ya about it. It was pretty funny, I put out the baskets and easter eggs the night before so when we woke up we could do a little easter egg hunt. Jasmine usually wakes me up by yelling my name until I come in her room, but that morning was different. She woke up came out saw all the goodies and had her own egg hunt and opened all the gifts! She finally came in our room and said "look mom I got presents form easter bunny!" in her little hunt she made herself at home by eating the treats as she went! Mmmm...m&m's and snicker such a healthy breakfast! the rest of the day was fun for her, we went to Hunter's parents and had a another egg hunt, which she had sooo much fun, because those had money in it! She got another basket and new clothes from them. And then we went to my sister's house to celebrate Hunter and David's(my bro.in law) birthdays. Fun and exahusting day! Oh I made the cake and I think it turned out awesome. Ice cream cake of cookies and cream and strawberries, caramel, and magic shell. Yum.

3 comments:

Adhis said...

I don't understand what's the matter with M&M's and Snickers for breakfast. ???

Bybee's said...

hey cute cake! how'd you make it out of ice cream?

Bybee's said...

so obviously i finally looked at your blog! it's cute and i even teared up looking at it! i miss you already! what a baby...i know