Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fireside



We went as a family up to the mountains and hiked, a very little hike(come on what do you expect me being 9 months pregos and having 2 little kids).
We had an awesome view of the valley and Utah Lake, we made a fire, which the girls LOVED, and made smores. Truthfully, I never ate smores before, I always was more fascinated with the getting the marshmallow on fire, the smores never really appealed to me. But, since being a mom I wanted to try what I was giving them. Well, as it turns out they weren't so bad, but for sure you got to make sure your chocolate is melted mostly, at least that's what I think. Anyways, Aliyah of course ate hers all, and Jasmine, she gave it back and said "I don't like it" and she proceeded on rather roasting them! I laughed because like mother like daughter! We really had a good time! We will definitely do this again! We were pretty prepared except for the fact that Aliyah kept telling us she had to go potty, and I heard her but I was not really full listening and what do you know poor girl wet her pants! So some of the pics that what you see! Oh, me and Hunter felt bad because we didn't stop what we were doing to help her, so next time we will bring a change of clothes just in case.

2 comments:

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Just seeing how much fun you all had makes me smile.
It is so nice to have family fun, wet pants and all :)

Yerkes family said...

so cute! Your family is adorable