Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're off to see the Wizard

So if you have ever heard about the Broadway play "Wicked" you know how AMAZING it is. If you haven't heard and could care less about Broadway, this is the one you should break the rule for! It was down right the best play I have ever seen in my whole 32 years of existence! I went with my beautiful mom and we both were blown away we knew that we would definitely see it again. Well guess what your dream and our dream has come true because it is coming to Utah April 2009! WORTH EVERY PENNY. Save your money and go. Or tell a guy that wants you to go on a date with him that he must take you to it or else! Ha, Ha!


Real quick it is about the 2 witches from the wizard of oz. The story before Dorthy ever showed up!

P.S. I got tons of souvenirs that I love! (thanks mom (well and my dad too, because I'm sure it was his money), without her I could of never gone in NYC)

2 comments:

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Well, We did have LOTS of fun!
At times it felt a little bit like work... all the walking, climbing trains, carrying stuff, etc. But for sure it was all worthwhile :)
I am so glad we did every single thing we did. I really want to thank you for having me over and to your friendly neighbors that baby sat the girls for us to see "Wicked" and driving us to the airport.
I am glad you did not post the picture where I looked so tired :)

Hayward Family said...

HOW FUN!! I LOVE that show!! You totally look like your mom! She is BEAUTIFUL!! I'm SO GLAD you got to go to WICKED! THE BEST!!